Looking for a fun, fast-paced environment that lets you work with dogs? We are a growing Dog Training, Boarding, and Daycare business and we are looking for responsible and dependable people to join our team!
Previous experience in dog experience (not counting owning a dog) and/or customer service is preferred; however, we will train the right person. This is a fast-paced, high-energy environment so we are looking at building a cohesive and supportive team. The most basic requirement is that you must LOVE dogs! We put the dogs first in everything we do.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Duties include cleaning of enclosures and play areas, managing groups of dogs and general care of dogs in our care, including walking, feeding, etc. Schedules vary, must be available most weekends and holidays. Some lifting is required and you must be able to stand and/or walk for extended periods, with some work outdoors regardless of weather conditions. We don’t “just play with dogs”.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Love dogs! Experience is preferred but not required.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good attention to detail, ability to accurately keep records.
- Be a responsible, dependable, and a team player.
- Have the ability to listen and take instructions; while also working independently and using your own initiative once properly trained.
-Must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance and be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time.